Thursday, May 26, 2011

UOI Interview With Mrs. Raisdana

here is my question
If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or a different one? Explain why.
If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why?
If you were to give a lesson to other students about the best way to learn and to show learning, what would you tell them? Be specific and give details.

i choice this question because i wan to redo my topic pic another one i want to redo my application because it is bad i want to tell people everybody is human.

i am going to writ it in word and print it out.

i feel fine with the interview.


this is the movie about my interview





1.) How much did you prepare for your interview?
2.) What did you do to prepare for your interview?
3.) How do you think you did during the interview?



Answer 1 I prepare a lot of things for interview i have practice.

Answer 2 I always practice how to remember those words.

Answer 3 I don't think i do will because i am little of scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment