Monday, May 16, 2011

Comprehension


I am talking about my Time-line













This Chart is talking about why and how it affects people in Taiwan so much because that kind of history we can always be part history of Taiwan but all the mean things is China is a week country before now it is very strong it is because China also Japan.




The Japan war with Taiwan and china and united States actually the United States save Taiwan because 1945 they throw a Atomic bomb two of them and Japan give up for no reason and they said we don’t want anything I know some reason they give up because of the Atomic bombs they can’t fight anymore they need to come back and help their own country so they japans king they send a message to china and Taiwan and they also try to defied the Americans.




This is my re-tell we are going to Discuss I think this re-tell is very good because it explain the things that really important when it is in the war but also one thing not all the thing that I said important people will said it is because in Taiwan people at that time they were very scared about that.







No comments:

Post a Comment