Monday, May 2, 2011

Unit of Inquiry, week 1 knowledge

I feel good with this unit because i can research the things that i don't understand in the history.
My topic is History of Taiwan and my question is How did it affect people in Taiwan when china said they would give it to Japan and how does it change the way that I treat people.
Make a chart of what happened, and how it affected the people of Taiwan.make a time line of events that happened.
Re-tell an article that you found about this subject.


My Time-line




This is my chart.








this is my time-line picture it tells you the war with japan and Taiwan.





About re-tell
The Japan war with Taiwan and china and united States actually the United States save Taiwan because 1945 they throw a Atomic bomb two of them and japan give up for no reson and they said we don’t want anything I know some reson they give up because of the Atomic bombs they can’t fight anymore they need to come back and help their own country so they japanes king they send a message to china and taiwan and they also try to defid the Amricanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment