Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The end of the year

What were some of your goals at the beginning of this school year, both for school as well as for your personal life?
My goal is to improve my English Chinese homework focus and control my temper every day for the school communicates with my friend. My personal goal is to read the book every day.

How many of these goals do you think that you have met? Can you please explain your answers?
I have meet 2 goals is to focus and control my temper. I have those goals because I can’t do things will I am not focus and I will get angry easily because I like to win everything.

For the goals that you've met, what helped you to meet those goals? Were there any people who helped you meet them, as well?

I have these goals when I go to Sinarmas world academy and I am in grade 4 and 5. Mrs. Kean helps me to do things I need to focus.


For the goals that you did not meet, what stopped you from meeting those goals?
Goals like doing Chinese homework every day I stop that because I need to learn English.

What will be some of your goals for next year, both for school as well as for your personal life?

I want to read an English book that has no picture in 3 days and to make me focus on everything.


What have you learned about yourself this year, both as a student and as a person?
I have learned how to control myself. As a person I learned how to communicate with my friend.

Do you think your English has improved this year? Why has it or hasn't it?

I think I have improved a lot because I learn English every single day in school and I like English now but hate Chinese.

10 comments:

  1. This post was so interesting to read because I like when you said your goal is control your temper. Haha ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post because I want to control my temper also. I think your goals are nice. Nice to hear that you like English now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you when you say you want to control your temper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this post when you say want to control your temper because that's the one i have to :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this post because i can see your answer easily, also i like your goals because it is simple and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something that I learned from reading this post is I will try control myself and learned how to communicate well. Thank you for remind me what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you when you say I have learned how to control myself, because I wanted to learn how to control myself, too. I can't really control myself if there are something happening to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this post because sometimes I also need to control my temper when there's problem happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your post because You said that you are going control your temper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you when you said you improved in english because I also improved by speaking in english everyday.

    ReplyDelete