Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome to Grammar! Writing samples...

In Grade 5 we had to do an Exhibition to go on to the MYP. I think I will never finish this so I will stay at Grade 5 because at that time my english is still not that good and when the teacher told us we have to finish so I star on my project (Gemstone) With my partner their english is batter then me so I have did 35% the other 65% are they but even is like that I still done a lot of jobs like we have make a presentation when we going to the Gemstone Factory because we search information there instead just sitting there and look at the laptop is batter to move our body and search.



Even I only done no hard working I still feel grateful after I present it to the audience (Whole School from morning until afternoon there is 2 days) before I perform I need to prepare many things because we need to perform 20-30 minutes so a presentation that needs to be long have to search information we have find many many information about our target (Gemstone) but in the middle of prepare we have a little discussion to the work because girls only thinks themselves and the others but I feel I done a hard working job to the Exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment